Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A much needed upgrade.

This blog will be the same blog as my previous one; The Chic Comedienne. Technically the only thing I needed to change or upgrade, was the look of the blog. Including its name. For some strange reason, Blogger wouldn't let me update the look of my blog (this has been going on for quite some time btw) and I really wanted to. So, I had to start up a completely new one and take advantage of changing its name. The reason I wanted to change the name was because I got the idea of a much more suiting one and so, here it is. 

I'll be uploading all my previous posts and of course, adding new ones. 

All this makes me kind of sad, not to mention nervous, because I felt I was already in a very good place with The Chic Comedienne. Anyway, I'm nothing if not an easily adapting person so, here's to new beginnings and starting off fresh!

*kisskiss* - Adrienne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment