Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Favorite Color Combos: Pink + Red

Hey all! 



I had been thinking about starting a "Favorite Color Combos" series and I finally did it. It's been a while since I posted anything about fashion and I seriously couldn't have gotten more excited.



So, these are the items of clothing and accessories in this post's color combo: pink and red. I love the way the two colors work together. Red is such a vibrant and look-at-me color while this shade of pink is soft and girly. I think they balance each other out perfectly. 




Check them out!






I chose this beautiful shade of nail polish because it's simply a fashion staple for me. No matter how much I change my nail color I always go back to this coral red. Also, I think it goes well with any skin tone!

This pink nail polish reminds me a bit of bubble gum. I love that it is a happy color but it can also look sophisticated. 

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this top! It's so whimsical and it has the two colors featured in this post. I adore the collar, it's so clever.  

I LOVE Charlotte Olympia's kitty flats. I seriously need to get my hands on a pair. I like that there are different styles of the kitty flat but I definitely think the classic one is my favorite. These are so adorable.

I think I fell in love with this dress. The texture, color and shape work just perfectly. 

I think these retro-style sunglasses are very pretty. They look so fresh and are so perfect for summer. 

The scallops on this tote are so cute! I love Kate Spade bags, they're so roomy, durable and pretty!

When I saw these pumps I immediately thought of Dorothy's slippers from the Wizard Of Oz. I love how the heel is not very tall and can be worn anywhere. 

These little earrings are so classy and sweet. As you can probably tell, I love anything Kate Spade and these earrings are no exception!


There they are! Nine pieces that go with this post's color combo. Be sure to stay tuned for more of this series. Talk to you soon!


Love, Adrienne. 




No comments:

Post a Comment